Monday, September 15, 2014

So many ways to add a pop of color!

One of my favorite color schemes: monochromatic or mostly neutral with one strong pop of color! There are so many ways to pull this off...

With a cardigan. (Take 1)


With a cardigan. (Take 2)


With a cardigan. (Take 3) LOVE this color combo for Fall!


Cardigan. (Take 4. Yes, I have a problem. Almost finished with cardies, I swear!)


Cardigan, Take 5.



Okay, on to jewelry...




Another one of my favorite things: SCARVES!


You'll notice, I'm not keeping count on scarves...


...because my cardigan problem is NOTHING compared to my scarf problem!




But scarves are just so flippin' brilliant at making an outfit!




Another accessory option: a bright purse...


I had a yellow purse last year; it's surprising how well it went with pretty much everything. 


If I let myself have more than one purse at a time, I'd probably have a purse problem, too!


Sorry; one last...

Cardigan! One of my fave color combos: dark blue, light blue, and red.




No comments:

Post a Comment